Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Topical Humour

This morning, Great Ormond Street Hospital in London had a fire. Fortunately, all the kids got out fine, and there were no serious injuries. I work near GOSH, and wandered in that direction on my lunch break. The fire was well out by 2pm, with just 3 appliances and a couple of London Fire Brigade vans giving any indication that it wasn't business as usual.

Coming up Great Ormond Street I saw a fire engine parked outside the main entrance. Above the entrance, there is a canopy, which the NHS trust for GOSH has attached a banner to, proudly declaring
This is a Smoke Free hospital
I'm sorry to say, I sniggered. I am a bad, bad person.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]