Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Isn't she lovely

As I've mentioned before, one of the nice bits about public transport is the wide range of people who use it.
My usual mode of travelling is squeezed between two overweight men in suits or opposite a basketball player who is unable to bend their legs. However this evening, a vision of beauty sat down opposite me. The kind of woman who turns heads in the street. One who walks past you and causes you to stop your conversation mid-sentence, unable to regain your train of thought. Someone who causes everyone in the carriage to sneek admiring glances at. And someone who knows that they look a million dollars, and spends time each morning ensuring that this remains the case.

Yup, I'm still single. Don't think I got caught looking though.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Didn't take a photo though :oP
 
You know as well as I do that the k750i is anything but discreet.
Besides, that would take me from 'admiring from afar' [useless single male, but mostly harmless] to 'taking sneaky candid pictures' [scary dangerous pervert]

Subtle but important distinction.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]