Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Classification

Whilst scouring local bookshops for books on kiting (I can get it up, but lack control, and could do with improving my technique. Stop sniggering.), I discovered that according to Waterstones, Football Hooliganism is a sport.
Couldn't find any kite books, closest I got was a kitesurfing magazine. Now as I can't surf and can barely fly my kite safely, I thought this was unwise. Did discover magazines for everything else. 'Which Mountain?' magazine for climbers, 'Popular Deep Sea Angling', that sort of thing, as well as other titles where you can't really see the activity featured and magazine reading being compatible.

Best use of magic marker pen in a video:

[there's a 4:30 version, but that's just excessive]

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]