Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Puerile

Considering getting a new coat (I've had my current one a good few years and though warm it has a certain 'dress' quality that isn't entirely flattering).
So in anticipation of a shopping trip which as we now know, I detest, I decided to browse some online ranges.
Styles available include

"Melton Funnel" Sounds rude. Snigger.
"Distressed Biker" Visions of a big hairy man in leathers bawling his eyes out after someone ran over his cat ensue
"4 Pocket Moleskin" I didn't know moles had pockets
"Wool Check" Is it made of sheep? Yes. Cheers, just wanted to check
"Waxy Sport Bomber" Someone's got something against surfboards

I need to get out more.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]