Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Master of my domain

I've decided I want my own website. Not just a blog. Not just some 'free' ad-supported 10MB disk space. A proper website for my photos and anything else I happen to produce. I have therefore invested in a domain name and some webhosting. Where's the site David? I hear you cry.
Well....
At the moment it isn't working very well, hence why I'm not even mentioning the domain name yet until I've got some content up and it can be tested.
I'll let you know when it's in beta.

In the meantime, it appears that Poundlancd have some difficulties with counting:I'm sorry, no matter what angle you look at it, that's not 'over 3000 employees'

Comments:
he wont tell you so i will:

http://beoko.com/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]