Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

beoko.comWe are live!

Thanks to a certain individual, the cat's out of the bag, and I can now reveal that I am the proud domain of beoko.com [Even if I'm not actually listed in the WHOIS records - trust me on this one]

At this early stage, I'm fiddling about with the photo gallery, which may randomly change size, appearance, or even completely disappear over the course of a few hours. Therefore I am calling this beoko[beta] - it's the polite way of acknowledging that it's far from perfect until I've got to grips with it. It's all powered by Gallery [nice software, unimaginative name]

The photo gallery is the main reason I wanted a website, and so any other parts of the site may evolve around the gallery in due course.

Now, as to the name, what does it mean? It was actually in a list of generated domains from the uk2 names machine I can't remember what terms I put in but I know 'be' 'oke' 'photo' 'pho' 'to' and others were in the mix. If anyone can suggets a meaning, let me know. As far as I can make out it's a slightly obscure name. I'm rather hoping it's rude in one of the less-commonly-known languages :D

At the end of the day, it's a 5-letter .com, and there aren't many of those left.
Comments are open for your suggestions...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]