Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Slow?

When I took over this job I was given access to the emails of the previous holder of the role Let's call her 'A'. This was so that any enquirers with the old person's address could have their queries answered by me and be informed that in future I should be the one they contact. Simple? I thought so.

Email received by A's email address yesterday from one of our out-of-town projects: [paraphrased]:
Hi A, I wonder if you can help. Do we have any collecting tins, or do you know where I might get some?

Reply sent by me:
A left in May, please contact me about fundraising queries, and ciculate this info to other members of your team.
On the subject of collecting tins, yes I have plenty, how many do you need, when do you need them, and would you like any other materials?

Email received by me 10 minutes later:
Hi David, I wonder if you can help. Do we have any collecting tins, or do you know where I might get some?

I'm hoping this was just a five-to-four moment on a Thursday afternoon, or otherwise someone is really slow...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]