Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Annoyances

I work in fundraising.
I know fundraising costs money.
I know sometimes charities have to employ the services of private companies to do fundraising.
I know these companies really do bring in results for many of the charities who utilise them

I still dislike 'face-to-face fundraising.'
Partcularly when their spiel is causing my lunch to go hold in my hand, and I've told them several times that I don't like their fundraising technique and will not donate to the charity they are promoting. I've actually sent a complaint to the PFRA, I was so annoyed (Lesson to be learnt: Never come between me and my lunch.)

Some people are very silly

[via BoingBoing]
Please observe the above video, and then note my advice.
  1. If you are going to break the law, don't create videotape evidence
  2. If you are going to videotape your crimes, don't put them on the internet
  3. If you feel the need to share your criminal activities with the world, at least make some attempt to obscure your face and the number plate of the vehicle you committed the crime in.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]