Monday, July 17, 2006

 

A sense of permanence

Been a busy week, enough japes for several posts. This week I have been mostly, in no particular order:
But most importantly for me:
So, I'm no longer classed as temporary, although this does technically mean I'm on probation again, after coming off it 1 month into my 3-month contract, which is a bit of a bind.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need sleep, I was at my desk this morning at a time I'm more accustomed to associating with the eating of breakfast and thinking about which train I'll get in half an hour or so. I am now veh tired.
Universal truth #13654.22: Evryone loves a theremin:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]