Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Catch-up

Once again I have been neglecting my blog. I wish i culd say this is because I've been having just too much fun in the real world. But sadly it's just 'cos I'm lazy.


So, yes, the staff party... I recollect drinking... everything. The 'punch', tequila, wine, blue bols, rum, lager. During the course of the evening a limbo competition took place... and later on wheelbarrow races and a game of grandmother's footsteps. This is what happens when you employ playworkers. Anyway, went home via Milton Keynes again, which is quite some distance from home, and then had to be back in work the following morning.

As for the flirting, there was a lovely young lady, daughter of an ex-employee, at the party, who I can't fr the life of me remember the name of. As she's probably not much over 18, it's probably for the best that I didn't really twig at the time that she might be hitting on me (Of course this may all just be my imagination)


The throttling was due to being on St. John duty with a member who is there to "make up the numbers" Sadly, they're not the only member we have who is both infuriating and lacks common sense and any understanding of First Aid. I knew it would test me being on duty with this articular individual, but I had thought it would take a while to reach my homicidal boiling point


Thirty minutes.


The exact reason is hard to pinpoint, but the phrase "Well, there's nothing we can do for fainting is there?" featured. I despair, but was then asked later if I'd like to take responsibility for divisional training. There's nothig like a challenge, is there?


Anyhoo, I've been asked to write a reference for someone, so I need to find out just how I go about that. Toodle pip!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]