Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Words of Advice

I don't know many people round where I live and when I've been out in town, I've not seen anyone who wasn't a) trashed or b)with a man already
To try and remedy my situation, I've set up a profile on an online dating site. It's not great, but I don't think it's the worst either.

Here are my words of advice for people posting their pictures on dating sites
Side note, I've just realised I've got 2 keys the wrong way round still after washing my keyboard. I also know the HTML of this post is appalling, but it's late, I'm tired and the batteries have died in my cordless mouse.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]