Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Dangers of being a [fake] ninja

Recently I was pondering the many advantages of pursuing a career as a ninja. However I'm a bit concerned as dressing up as ninja can get you in trouble, it would appear [link via BoingBoing]
Just for the record, while I may have pointed out the advantages of being a silent assassin, I do not actually pose a silent but deadly threat to society as I am not, nor have I ever been a ninja.
True ninjas are undetectctable, and capable of answering any question. The student in this incident has an excellent taste in fancy dress, but is no true ninja - he got caught.


For anyone in America who may have difficulty understanding this, please can I add, to clarify:

"Don't shoot me!"

Comments:
That ask ninja site is scary and crashed my computer! Americans can be unintelligent, but I didn't think that much so.. worrying
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]