Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Dereliction of duty

I am so ashamed. I set out with such good intentions. I would look after it, feed it regularly, groom and generally keep it in top condition. But I failed. Neglected it, almost forgot I had it. Yes, non-existent readers, I left this blog to its own devices.
Unloved, a few people added comments in my absence, but I didn't even visit, let alone add a post.
So many bloggable events.
Graduation. Jobhunting. The beginning and end of a relationship. The beginning and end of one job, the start of another. A season of pantomime. And elderly welsh ladies unsure of whereabouts they live.
I think it may be time to start blogging again...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]