Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

In the beginning...

Why am I starting a blog? Who cares?
Who knows, someone might happen across it and read it. Maybe they will go away feeling their life is fulfilled, maybe they will go away despairing for the future of mankind. I don't mind either way.
I can't offer people tales of london call girls (http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com) , or news of the latest gadgets (gizmodo.com)
All I can offer is an insight into my not-particularly-exciting life, as i attempt to figure out'what it all means', and look for love & employment (both of which I believe I should seek out in the near future)
This is probbaly first & foremost a resource for me, in the future, to see the strange ideas, hopes & dreams my 21-year-old self had.
Oh well...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]